Friday 25 June 2010

more talent to inspire you…

annemarie2 My name is Anne-Marie Cox and I live in Perth, WA... I have also just realised I am 38 and a half. ;) I am married to Aaron, my childhood sweetheart and we have 5 little darlings; Brad 18, Callie 8, Dylan (who IS a girl but likes to dress like a bogan boy!) 5 and our darling boys Austin and Albert almost 15 months already. I am a SAHM but hope to finish my Bachelor of Business one day before I reach retirement age.

I have always loved paper and pens, I have always been a collector of ephemera and I have always kept some sort of diary or journal.  So I think I have always been a scrapper of some description. Actually, for a long time I thought I invented it! ;)  I was introduced to “scrapbooking” through Creative Memories about 5 years ago... but then found magazines and online forums and challenge blogs so I would say I started scrapping, as I know it now, about 4ish years ago. 

My initial interest in scrapbooking was to record family history for my children but now I also scrap for me, for the fun of it and for the creative outlet. I have no idea what "my style" is and I like it that way.  My taste in scrapping is much like my taste is music, a little bit of everything, so perhaps you could call me “eclectic”.  I do like to include embellishments on my LOs that are relevant or symbolic to the story and I try to always include journaling on my pages.

Scrapbooking has also introduced me to many wonderful friendships. I have found so much inspiration, support and motivation from my fellow scrappers and I am so glad I finally found “my thing” in scrapbooking.

I was named a Scrapbooking Memories Master in 2008, I am currently teaching and doing DT work for Tomorrow’s Memories in Bassendean, WA and I have just started on the Twiddleybitz Design Team. I am absolutely thrilled to be involved with Scrap the Boys (having three of my own!) and I can’t wait to see what amazing creations everyone comes up with…  bring on the first challenge! ;)

I have followed Anne-Maries scrapping for a very long time and am still amazed she has time with all those children…I am thrilled that she is joining our team as I love her style and she is sure to inspire you too …pop over to her BLOG and check out the type of work you may see soon.

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Hi there Anne-Marie Looking forward to seeing your work.

Louise said...

Anne-Marie ROKZ!!!!! :) xx

Mel said...

I fell in love with your gorgeous style when you were a master and am so looking forward to being inspired by you with my boy pages. Melissa

Ebony van der Starre said...

Looking forward to working with you!!!