Wednesday 23 June 2010

we welcome to the team…

DebbieLawrence (2) Hi everyone, I am sooooo excited to be here.  My name is Debbie Lawrence and I have been married to my wonderful husband Ashley for almost twenty years.  We have two sometimes wonderful children - Megan and Blake, who are of course my main scrapping inspiration.  We live in beautiful Bayside Brissie, the best place in the world. 
I was introduced to scrapping in 2004 when my daughter started preschool.  I don't really have a style, I tend to just go with the flow, though I find I just cannot do white space.  My pages tend to look unfinished unless I have filled them with lots of different patterned papers and lots of little embellishments.  And I also rarely use cardstock, but I do love a bit of Kraft.  However I would say my style involves clean lines, and I also love a good sketch.   I have a great scrap space in our office, so I can scrap whenever I get the bug and leave everything out until I am finished.
The main reason I scrap is for the "me" time.  I love the process of constructing a layout, the shopping, the wonderful friendships I have formed and the pages I create.  I love that I am leaving such lovely memories for my children to look back on. 
You will find me at http://debbielawrence.blogspot.com/
Kellie met Debbie at the Brisbane Expo recently and thought she would be a perfect fit for our team…so I am thrilled that on contacting Debbie she has agreed to inspire us with her beautiful work… if you are curious about what sort of layout she has install for us pop over to her BLOG

4 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Yayyyy, Debbie!!! Have fun scrapping your boys. :)

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

wow! congrats Debbie...glad I've spotted you here, I might just have to pay another visit soon :)

Louise said...

Woo Hoo WTG Debbie :)

Ebony van der Starre said...

Yah! we are on another team together!!! Congrats chickie!!!