Tuesday 6 December 2011

Finally... STB DECEMBER CHALLENGE

WOW, how behind am I this month, who knew that having a laptop die can throw you out so much....

** A quick note this months challenge will be open until 7th January so that you all still have a month to get the challenge done because we have 3 AMAZING sponsors this month all NEW and ALL offering AMAZING prizes, if you have been sitting on the fence and wondering if you should play along at STB then this month is definitley the month you do!!!

This month we also say GOODBYE to Lou Nelson, who is going to concentrate her time over at my other blog KRAFT IT UP, we all know that Lou is a master in the use of Kraft and I hope you can all pop over and to KIU and check out her December layout...

We will also be running a Creative Team Call in January so keep your eye on the blog for all the details...

Firstly our sponsors for December...

CHARMS CREATIONS...
A bit about Charms Creations....

I started creating my
Lovely Lollipops just for my own scrapbooking pages in about February/March of this year. I saw that Scrapbooking Top 50 had a Craft Market that gives the opportunity to sell your own handmade embellishments, so thought I would make a few packets up and see how it goes! It went really well, so I thought I would make a few more packs up and try my hand selling them on my own personal blog too - my first sale was in April. That went really well too! I've had a sale a month, plus have been a regular at the Craft Market at SBT50 too. I've also set up a Facebook Shop where I have them available as well. I have LOTS of giveaways so to keep updated on those & upcoming sales - make sure you LIKE my Charms Creations Facebook Page & check out my blog Charms Creations!

Each and every embellishment that I
have created has been handcut {making them ALL totally unique} and can include a mixture of felt, fabric, lace, hessian, doiley & any other interesting piece of material I can find. They are finished off with a button and cross-stitches that are also as unique to the embellishment! I have started making different styles and sizes of Lovely Lollipops, Luscious Lollipops & Page Runners. Something NEW are my Suns and Clouds too! I have also dabbled in a bit of clay stamping too. So, if you are looking for something totally unique and one of a kind please pop on over and check them out!

I am soooo excited about sponsoring this
month - and look forward to seeing what you all create! Have fun & Good Luck on winning the fab prizes up for grabs - including mine of course... heheh!

Love Charmane


Charms Creations are offering a $20.00 voucher.

SCRAP FRIENDS...
ScrapFriends is very young and fresh scrapbooking store.

We offer our customers exclusive products on Australian market as well as known products of different brands. Check out our range of flowers, exclusive paper, cardstock and chipboards.

We also offer lovely customer service and unbeatable prices, if you find any product cheaper anywhere else - we'll beat it.


Scrap Friends are offering a $50.00 voucher plus some exclusive products from their store...


FAT CAT SCRAPPIN...



Fat Cat Scrappin are offering a $25.00 Prize Pack...


DECEMBER CHALLENGE

This month we are going to celebrate Christmas using non traditional colours in a COLOUR CHALLENGE!!!!

Please use the colours from the swatch below and you can also use either 1 or 2 photos and your layout must be Christmas themed...

* Challenge closes 7th January 11.40pm, please link your layout to this post!


HERE ARE THE CREATIVE TEAMS EXAMPLE LAYOUTS...

Jeannene...
Emma...
Renee...
Wendy...
Lindy...



2 comments:

amanda73 said...

love love this colour combo, and stunning dt examples

Claire said...

Awesome examples! Hope to take part this month!